Magic in words,magic in expressions, magic in the air, magic in the magic wand!
Everything fascinates us that is created by magic .
Flowers emerging from nowhere,or stars in broad daylight!
Wonder how magic affects us! We look in awe at the magic that takes place around us ,but sometimes forget to admire the real magic.
The magic of the sun rising every morning without failing since centuries and ages.The moon shining in the dark skies in its own cycle without fail.The fragrance of the millions of flowers that fill our senses with exuberant joy.
The ceaseless flow of the innocent river and the wrath of flooded water in fury ,every aspect of this creation has the power of endless magic that is exceptional and exclusive,which no one else can copy or enact!
What a wondrous creation and how wonderful beings we are!
If I , as a human had been granted special powers to be able to do some magic!
Wonder what I shall do or can do!
I can change the earth, I can change the universe,
yet I opt to change the condition of this world…
To repaint the colours of humanity on the canvas of this world,on the hearts of the stone hearted ones,
to sketch the drawing of being a human on every soul,which has forgotten that it is a living being like another,
to infuse in every spirit the zeal of love and compassion,which shall endeavour them to take bigger challenges
and strive for better results in every effort,
to erase the word “discrimination”,from the dictionary of minds
to delete the existence of poverty from every nook and corner of the world,
to unfurl the flag of peace in every nation, wiping out wars between countries and people.
This is and shall be the greatest magic ever done !
Daily Prompt: Do you Believe in Magic?.
- First Wednesday of 2014 and I Totally Welcome it! | I am Shira
- I Am | A Teacher’s Blog from Land’s End
- The healer | 365 days of defiance
- A Stroke Of Religion At Midnight | The Jittery Goat
- Enchanted | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Do you Believe in Magic? | The Nameless One
- Telesthesia | Daily Prompt: Do you Believe in Magic? | likereadingontrains
- MAGIC: The U.S. Suddenly Cares About Educating Its Youngest Citizens; Wednesday, January 1, 2014 | LisaRosier.com
- Magic | Randomlyabstract’s Blog
- Enchantment | Sue’s Trifles
- Daily Prompt: Do you Believe in Magic? | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Where has the magic gone? | Kate Murray
- Dark Angel and the Light | alienorajt
- Something New? | The Vibrant Channeled Creator
- Daily Prompt: Do You Believe in Magic? | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- The Magical Being | Flowers and Breezes
- Do you believe in magic? | Hope* the happy hugger
- Khana’s Web
- Angel Wings T-shirt Mod | Full Fat Life
- Do you believe in magic? | Motherhood and Beyond
- New Year Celebrations! | Through the Peacock’s Eyes
- Daily Prompt: Do you Believe in Magic? | cdvisions inspirations
- Josie and a Touch of Magic (Short Fiction) | meanderedwanderings
- Challenge Accepted [Daily Prompt: Enchantment] | Adventures of The SIA Brat
- You enchant me. | Bullet holes in the wall
- Bewitched | Life is great
- Enchanted. | The scribbles in the margin
- inner magic | waitloss
INTOLERANCE ,THE NEW JEWEL OF THIS AGE!
Believe it or not intolerance is the newest jewel of this age!
Shocked to know and hear,Well! this is a hard hitting fact and is showing its ruthless sparkle around the world!
We had learnt in our childhood ” All that glitters is not gold” and so is thus ,every jewel isn’t worth to wear!As every trend isn’t right to be accepted!
Look around and you will find innumerable cases of intolerance,right from families to jobs,on roads to cities,from countries to nations in war!
In many forms,intolerance cannot be defined or outlined,basically its a person resistance to remain patient and to lose his own human value.
Preeti Rathi,a girl who aspired to do something big,arrived at Mumbai with hope of colourful dreams and a bright future. She had left her family at Delhi assuring them to bring fortunes through her hard work in her new job . But the dreams shattered ,her hopes crushed and she battered emotionally ,ultimately dying with lost hope and uttering words,If only I wasn’t beautiful.
An unknown person flung acid on her ,deforming her beautiful face and burning her skin and life while she was commuting on train.She succumbed to injuries and battled herself to live , ultimately losing herself to the gruesome fate.
This is a news I read few days ago and was shocked to see the level of intolerance people have reached now.
There was no case of enmity nor any strong reason for such an abrupt heinous reaction.
Few people who had advanced to her for her intimacy had been denied so, which supposedly lead to such an act,is what is presumed and assumed.The case still goes on.
But is this the inferiority ,the ego that hurts,or the loss of male dominance that is slowly going our of the grip that is boring out such creatures out of humans.
Whether we see a case of random shooting by a teenager in a US school killing innocent children,whether the blasts at the Boston Marathon involving the teenaged intelligent boy, what has lead them all to such actions is the intolerance that they have exhibited!
Mentally the mind has become more intolerant to cases of religious sentiments which now creates a rift in seconds to result in clashes and riots whenever instigated.
Have we doomed to be humans or have we forgotten that we are from the human race and not from the animal kingdom?
Delhi girl Preeti Rathi succumbs to injuries after acid attack in …
Today in Pics: Acid attack victim Preeti Rathi’s final words
DAILY PROMPT : EQUATION
Three men walk into a bar belonging to different nationalities,order for the same drink!
P.S. We have everything in common our thoughts,feelings,choices,the pulse of life and color of blood,yet we discriminate , fight and kill !
Daily Prompt: Fill In the Blank.
- Daily Prompt: Fill in the Blank (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- DP daily Prompt: Fill in the blank post by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: An Alternative Bar (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fill In The Blank | Alastair’s Blog
- Jupiter and Venus on a Summer Evening | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompt: Fill In the Blank « Mama Bear Musings
- Three men | Sue’s Trifles
- May 13 Daily Prompt: Fill In the Blank | Nadeen’s Reading Corner
- Three People… | Sanjuro Tokage’s Blog
- No Wolves | Daily Prompt: Fill In the Blank | likereadingontrains
- The Three Wise Men | The Jittery Goat
- Three people walk into a bar
- Three People Walk Into a Bar … Far Cry 3 | Cozy Compulsions @ Midnight
- Daily Prompt: Fill In the Blank 13th May 2013 | ittikorn1994
- Three Women Looking | Prayers and Promises
- Daily Prompt: Fill in the blank | Postcards from
- is this a joke? | thematticuskingdomFill in the blank…
- (Daily Prompt) | The Rider