Light is an universal and eternal source which dispels darkness of any form!!
Ignorance is darkness and every light that shines illuminates the way!
Other related articles:
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let there be Light! | travelicius
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | timzauto…. in search of the blond haired kid
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | Uncle Spike’s Adventures
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | A mom’s blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | Life of a Minister Mom
- Unexpected Light | the terrain of symmetry
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light | Memory Catcher
- WPC Let there be light | Photography & Writing
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | Cee’s Photography
- Fire in the Delta | The (Urban-Wildlife) Interface
- Sky High Light in Kauai | Jaspa’s Journal
- Let There Be Light! | Empire of Lights
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Light | A Picture a Day, Keeps the Something Something
- The City of Lights | My Play Nook
- Israel 1970′s: אריה ברק וגיא | Cardinal Guzman
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let there be Light | paintedwords
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Light | How are you? …Good
- light source | yi-ching lin photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light | Light Words
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | Bams’ Blog
Hope makes us survive and faith can move mountains…
Without these two pillars, our existence in this world is like a dead corpse! We tend to grab the negatives of every situation faster than we pay attention to the positive ones.The fear of losing,the fear of failure,the fear of death…every moment our life is clouded over by some sort of apprehension that withholds our progress and growth.The boundless sky that a mind needs,the deep ocean that a heart requires to extend its capabilities is limited and clipped by the sense of such fear.
The ability of a person to move beyond this thought process is not natural and hence requires more effort. The effort isn’t physical,but is a will to exercise the belief he has in himself.The lost faith that has buried down has to be excavated out.Without belief in self,a person is like a dead soul going around in a living corpse.
Life presents before us many such situations which are difficult,sad,impossible and confusing,whether it is in our career,whether a setback emotional or financial, or also breaking relations.
These obstacles and hurdles can be overcome by a ray of hope within, that will instill the belief that something good lies ahead.
Imagine,you go through a crisis and lose all your hope simultaneously your faith, you would be completely devastated right then.This mindset can lead to the death of your spirit. On the contrary,if you just think have some hope of anything positive to happen ,you will surely find a way out.With faith the distance can be traveled even in difficult conditions naturally to reach the destination.
A ray of hope shows the path and sense of faith keeps us on it till we reach our goal.
If every individual thinks on similar lines, there wont be people who are afraid of consequences and taking risks in life and would lead life as they want to live,would dream the ambitions they have imagined,can realize their goals with sincerity.
In every failure lies a hope of something better in future and faith is needed to actually make it possible.