” Mind created illusions,drew lines to illustrate them, proofs ,hypothesis were derived …ultimately all believed in those as thoughts got transformed into reality! “
This blog ,” Diary of a mind” today gets its first award! Its hard to believe ,it is just the start and the mind has started taking its own direction and thought process bringing out results. Remember ,I had said in my last post,”YOUR DESTINY LIES IN YOUR MIND”… Very true!
Its a joyous time for me! I get 100 likes on this blog within a week!
The first award to this blog is nominated by Priyank,http://6dimensions.wordpress.com/about/awards/ who is a wonderful person with varied interests. He blogs about everything that he feels or thinks about. An engineer and a avid movie watcher!
Iam thankful to him for making me so happy and my blog so colourful with the first Liebster award.
The rules for this are simple:
- Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other persons.
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the questions given to you.
1. Favourite books – fiction and non-fiction?
2. 3 Favourite movies?
3. The time you spend on blog can also be spent in?
4. A festival you really enjoy?
5. How do you spend Sunday evenings?
Its friday evening here..lol ,mostly out with family
6. A religious tradition you find unnecessary and redundant?
I adore every tradition, yes customs aren’t always acceptable.
7. One famous personality whose life strategies were similar to that of yours?
I shall have to go through their biographies first then,for I have tale of twists in my life… One thing I can say,I share my birthday with the famous NOSTRADAMUS.
8. If you can start all over again, in which stream you would like to graduate?
The science stream again! I love it anyhow!
9. What quality of your parents you would like to gain?
Patience and perseverance
10. Your first interview experience?
Splendid! Got the job as sales head straight away!
11. A mistake you would like to correct?
I wasn’t able to write an essay of the English paper properly in my X examinations! According to everyone ,I wasn’t creative and imaginative!
Now my nominees are:
- Raunak http://doakonsult.wordpress.com
- Britton http://madylum.wordpress.com
- Shakti http://esgeemusings.wordpress.com
- Udo http://purplerays.wordpress.com
- JOhn Coyote http://johncoyote.wordpress.com
- Arjun http://arjun1097.wordpress.com
- Hitesh http://cameranirvana.wordpress.com/
- Mona http://pseudomonaz.wordpress.com
- Manu http://starscrutiny.wordpress.com
- Debaroon http://mylores.wordpress.com
- JK Bevill http://lostcreekpublishing.wordpress.com
- Liebster Blog Award! (thescribblingpost.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award!,Thank You Heather! (enchantedsolitaire.com)
- Liebster Blog Award…..Thank you Tuttacronaca. (detectingblackpool.wordpress.com)
- One More Award to the List… (85degrees.wordpress.com)
- Hello, Liebster. We Meet At Last…! (allthosesmallthings.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (sandiestar.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (ajaytao2010.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award! (gegallas.wordpress.com)